Saturday 12 April 2008

"We're as British as Jonny Wilkinson!"

I'm going to make a shameful confession here and announce that there is a part of me, admittedly the privately-educated-UGG-boot-clad part of me, that quite likes Jack Wills. Their shirts, shorts, bags, pyjamas, underwear and, dare I say it, at times their sweatpants are, for the most part, well made and pretty covetable. Sure, there are other brands I'd rather wear, but you could do much worse.

But the one thing I can't stand are those hoodies:











Just no. So many girls at my school have that "Possibles vs. Probables" one and you just want to shout, in the style of Harry Enfield:

"OI, TOSSER, NO! A) YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY HOCKEY AND B) THAT TEAM DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST!"

If you're going to spend £64 on a hoodie, you may as well get one that doesn't scream "Hi, I'm a tit!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear hear. I HATE them.